• 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 2 cups bottled margarita mix
1. Pour the margarita mix into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts, and press out as much of the air as possible before sealing. Marinate 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard the marinade. Grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
“Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”