Easy spicy chicken and rice
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1 cup uncooked white rice
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl combine the tomatoes/chiles, soup, rice, salt and pepper. Mix well. If necessary, add a little water.
3. Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Cover and bake for about 45 minutes, until rice is tender.
“Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”