Pasta with cottage cheese
• 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
• 3 1/2 slices smoked bacon
• 2 cups sour cream
• 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
• salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain well.
3. Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; drain, crumble, and set aside.
4. Place the drained noodles in a large baking dish. Stir the sour cream into the noodles. Spoon the cottage cheese evenly over the top of the noodle mixture. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top; season with salt.
5. Bake in preheated oven until the cottage cheese softens, 3 to 5 minutes.
“Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”