Chicken and rice casserole
• 1 cup uncooked white rice
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1 7/8 cups water
• 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spread rice in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Rinse chicken and pat dry; arrange chicken pieces on top of rice.
3. Mix soup and water together and pour over chicken and rice. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix on top. Cover and seal TIGHTLY with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Enjoy
“Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”