Natural tips for oily skin
• Mix sandalwood paste with rose water and Fuller's earth (it is a clay) and apply it on the face. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water followed by cold water. This natural remedy is best for acne also.
• Do not use talcum powder on face as it gets accumulated in the pores and causes more pimples.
• Red sandalwood paste mixed with rose water can also be used as a pack for acne. It is also an excellent home remedy for blackheads.
• Gram pulse flour (besan) or green gram flour is best for oily skin as it removes excessive oil from the skin. Use it with rose water.
• Mix fuller's earth powder with a little orange peel powder and rose water and apply .Wash with warm water after 15 minutes. This natural remedy is very effective for acne .
• Mix equal quantity of oatmeal (powder it finely) and witch hazel and apply to the face. Remain for 20 minutes and wash it off with warm water. This is a natural toning and cleansing mask for oily skin.
• Mix a little honey with lemon juice and egg white and apply to the face .Wash it off after 15 minutes. This is a natural and effective mask for oily skin.
• Soak neem leaves in water for 5 hours, then remove the leaves and have bath in that water to prevent pimples and acne.
• You can use any clay mask as it absorbs excess oil from the skin.
• Mix cucumber pulp with lemon juice and apply to the face. Cucumber is a natural toner. It works as an astringent and is used to cleanse the skin.
• Curd (low fat) is an excellent cleanser. Apply it on the skin and wash it off after 15 minutes with lukewarm water .This refreshes dull, tired face and is also good for oily skin.
• Do not touch or pop your pimples. Avoid oily food .Refer Skincare for more.
“Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”