10 Commandments of the YPG
1. I will maintain 80% attendance at Sunday YPG meetings (maximum of 2 absences out of 10 Sundays).
2. I will make an effort to participate in all group discussions.
3. I will attend church meetings on sundays and at least one other day of the week (Wednesday or Friday).
4. I will work individually and with tribe members as a team to fulfill any group activity with excellence.
5. I will strive to grow my tribe's membership to an average of 25 members, with the goal of forming another tribe.
6. I will not date another YPG member without seeking the pastor's advice and consent.
7. I will not curse, use vulgar or profane language in a YPG meeting, on church premises, or on any outing or activity.
8. I will show respect and support towards the tribe leaders and YPG members.
9. I will make every effort to set a good example at home, school and wherever I am.
10. I will seek to build up other YPG members and not tear them down.
“Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”